Principles for teaching Science in St Wilfrid’s RC Primary School
“I have not failed; I have just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” Thomas Edison We know good Science occurs in our school when…..
- We are excited and asking questions
- We are active and engaged learners
- We are involved in practical ‘hands on’ investigations
- We make links between our experiences and other subject areas
- We are developing and extending our learning
- We are exploring and discovering new things
- We investigate, experiment and explain our ideas
- We are happy to FAIL (First Attempt In Learning)
- Science has the Wow Factor!
- Explore, Engage, Enquire, Explain